During this turbulent time, it is important that individuals and groups receive accurate, impartial information about how to protect their civil rights and liberties, according to the ACLU of Virginia.
The ACLU-VA is available to offer informational sessions, group trainings and expert sources for media interviews on the following subjects:
- Criminal justice and its reform;
- Due process;
- First Amendment rights, including the right to protest and religious liberty;
- How to interact with police;
- Open government;
- Police practices, including use of force and body-worn cameras;
- Privacy, technology, and mass surveillance by the government; and
- Voting rights.
Requests for a speaker or media interview should be sent to email@example.com.