The ACLU of Virginia has received an outpouring of support from community members who want to support our work. We are so encouraged and inspired by your engagement in our efforts throughout the Commonwealth!
Opportunities to support our work:
- Take action through our petitions.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date and informed on the latest.
Become a volunteer Legal Observer
Sign up to learn more about becoming a Legal Observer. Complete our volunteer form.
Become a volunteer attorney
Attorneys interested in offering pro-bono services can learn more here.
Support our fundraising initiatives:
- Host a fundraiser to benefit the ACLU of Virginia
- Donate to the ACLU Foundation of Virginia
- Join the ACLU of Virginia
Serve on the ACLU of Virginia Board
Would you like to be part of the dynamic group of people who govern the Virginia affiliate of the ACLU? Members of the ACLU of Virginia Board of Directors serve three-year terms and are voted in by the membership. If you like to be considered for nomination, learn more about the process here.